Hi, everyone! I outgrew my original zippered binder for these. Then I outgrew my Snapware ribbon holder container. Now I have this method, with room to grow. I used the .cut file from Okieladybug's blog. I am also unmounting most of my SU stamps, and will update that asap.
I have just discovered that The Cuttlebug Spot is having a contest - "The Journey to 1,000"! They are trying to reach 1,000 followers by the end of July and need your help. To enter all you have to do is go to their site, sign up as follower and complete a few easy steps and you could win a $1,000 gift certificate to Custom Crops (www.CustomCrops.com)! GO NOW and check it out at www.TheCuttlebugSpot.com
I am a mother to 2 wonderful kids, and wife to a great husband! I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in March of 2009. I have been scrapbooking for well over 10 years. I attending my first Stampin' Up! Convention in July 2011 and it was great! I am bilingual in Spanish and English.