Here is my first attempt at glass etching with my Cricut (may have to call it electronic die cutting machine after I sign the new SU demo agreement) :( This is a gift. Overall, I am pleased. Next time the bigger dish (one is a low serving bowl) will be rinsed out in the big laundry sink instead of a tiny bathroom sink! The cartridge used here was Storybook.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
First glass etching attempt
Here is my first attempt at glass etching with my Cricut (may have to call it electronic die cutting machine after I sign the new SU demo agreement) :( This is a gift. Overall, I am pleased. Next time the bigger dish (one is a low serving bowl) will be rinsed out in the big laundry sink instead of a tiny bathroom sink! The cartridge used here was Storybook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment