Thursday, March 17, 2011

Embossed Impressions -Springtime Blossoms







I just realized it has been quite awhile since I made any posts. I have been super busy creating probably around 150-200 cards! I have a bunch of loose sheets of card stock that I wanted to use up so I made a lot of the same cards to give as gifts or maybe try to sell a few.

Back to the card... :) I made around 60 of these. The branch is the Spring Blossom SU set from the Spring mini. I stamped the image on Very Vanilla cardstock in Chocolate Chip, then colored the image in with Mellow Moss and Pretty in Pink markers. I then embossed the whole image with the lattice SU embossing folder. The base cardstock is Mellow Moss and Chocolate Chip. I inked the edges of the vanilla cardstock with chocolate chip ink. I was able to vary the sentiments since this is such a universal card image and design. On some I used Chocolate Chip ribbon and on others Mellow Moss (used up a whole roll of that!!) The inside I decorated with various punched flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment