Friday, April 30, 2010
NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY HOP & CROP!
Yes, we are doing it again!
In honor of National Scrapbook Day, we are hosting a week long, progressive blog hop! Starting with the Cropstop Blog, you will visit each of the Cropstop Crew Member Blogs listed below to grab the items for your creative project. Then you will have one week to complete your project and link it back here in a reply box at the Cropstop Blog. Deadline for linking is midnight, Saturday, May 8, 2010, DST. A great prize is being offered by the Cropstop store!
Prize will be awarded by random draw from projects linked to the Cropstop blog by the deadline above.
Make sure to visit every blog and gather all of the items you will need for your LO/Card creation!
Cropstop Crew members may be offering RAKs for stopping by their blog, so be sure to read through the entire post in each blog!
You will find your seventh creative element here...
then remember to follow the list of blogs below to gather everything that you will need for your LO/Card creation!
1. Cropstop Blog - http://cropstop.blogspot.com/
2. Jessica http://blogg.coffeeaddicted.se/#home
3. Veronica Free Space
4. Elisabeth http://paperart.wordpress.com/
5. Anneliese http://www.queen-of-the-crop.blogspot.com/
6. Lisa http://pop-dot-porcupine.blogspot.com/
7. Stacy -- ********Your 7th item is ink/markers****
8. Dalis http://www.stampergirl.com/
9. Vicki http://validationofvicki.blogspot.com/
10. Gloria http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/
A little info about this special day...
National Scrapbook Day was started in 1994 by the well-known album company Creative Memories, and is celebrated on the first Saturday in May. Since 1994 scrap bookers all over the country and world celebrate their passion for Scrapbooking on this day! There are even online groups petitioning the US Government to make National Scrapbook Day a federal holiday!
Have fun on our Cropstop Hop! Make sure to link your completed project here in the Cropstop Blog by the deadline listed above!!