If you are intersted in anything here please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Cricut cartridges are bnip $25 includes priority flat rate envelope shipping in US payment via paypal only. I will ship these to Canada but it may be $1-2 more for extra postage. All items other than Cricut do not include shipping. I only charge actual postage. I prefer flat rate. I am still going through things & will be listing more as well so check back.
Spongebob (2) $25 each shipping include **1 traded/1 available**
Pooh Font (1) $25 shipping included
Stamps - shipping is not included in prices. You pay actual shipping. I prefer flat rate if possible.
Inkadinkadoo - Stamp It, Girlfriend (bnip) $6 - fun set girl talk, chocolate, mani/pedi, etc
PTI- Year Round Puns - used in CD case no sticker $4
Cosmo Cricket - Haunted - $5 (bnip)
Simple Invites A1092 (have 2 bnip) $4 each 1 sold/ 1 available
Genuin Fun A1093 (2 bnip) $4 each - 1 sold/ 1 available
Stampin Up stamps shipping not included:
Merci (bnip)- used $4
By Definition background -used mild staining on rubber & block - $7 (no case)
Happy Birthday Greetings background - mounted but looks new - $7
Mother & Child - unmounted in CD case with Aileen's TIO&O - $6
Please Come (invitation set) mounted but looks unused - $7
Wheels - all brand new uninked:
So Swirly (large) $4
Lazy Days (large) - 2 available - $4 each
Egg Hunt (small) - $3
Illuminated (small) - $3
SU Bitty Board Book - bnip -too many to count available - $4 each
SU Clipboards (9x9) - bnip - many available - $3 each
SU ink pads for sale. These are all Classic/dye ink. They are all used some have initials on them. I am asking $3.00 each or $2.50 each if you buy 4 more more.
Glorious Green (2 available)
Handsom Hunter (2 available)
YoYo Yellow (2 available)
Brilliant Blue (2 available)
Only Orange (2 available)
Barely Banana (2 available)
Taken with Teal
Sage Shadow (2 available)
The following sold as sets only $4.50 for the set or $4.00 if you buy 4 or more ink pads and/or sets:
Brocade Blue with re-inker
Green Galore with re-inker
Sage Shadow with large non SU label reinker
YoYo Yellow with reinker & marker $5.50 for this set
Brilliant Blue with marker
Glorious Green with reinker & marker $5.50
Bluah Blossom with reinker
Almost Amethys with reinker
Mellow Moss with reinker
Sizzix stuff :
Alphabets/ sets of 35 sizzlets dies with case. The cases are big shipping with the case would probably require a large flat rate box. Shipping would be a lot less without the case, too. These are open but either new or like new. $15 each or 2 for $25
Hello Kitty In Bathing Suit #2 Bigz die (bnip) $7
Phrase, Beach Brake Bigz die (bnip) $7
Sizzix System Converter (for older red machine to use sizzlets) $1
Embosslit - Heart with Wings (bnip) $1.50
Bigz XL Cupcake Holder (bnip) $10
Texturz Plates - In Bloom #18 - opened but new $6
Texturz SPlates #14 (Christmas styles) - opened but new $6
Crafts Too Embossing Folder (bnip) Stars - $5
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Floral Flourishes & Vines Set #656259 - bnip- $6
QuicKutz embossing folder - Retro Squares - bnip $3
Texturz Plates Kit #1 (bnip) - $6
Sizzix Border Dies:
Snowmen #655530 (bnip) - $7
Ruler #654898 (bnip)- $7
Doodle Dies Sta Set (set of 3 - missing the Fireworks) - $3
Dog Set (set of 4) - $5 bnip
Fiskars Circle Cutter- used but never by me - no idea if works but looks like it would - free with any other purchase as long as it fits in your box or you pay postage (not very big) **GONE**
Ranger Sponge Dauber- Red Pepper (bnip) $1.50
- Blue Hills Studio - Rose Bud Magnetic Multi-Shaper Punch (bnip) $7
Martha Stewart - Tulip Garden border (bnip) - $8
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
The first card I made for a friend who is going through a difficult time. The sentiment is a Verve stamp, paper is Rich Razzleberry & Very Vanilla cardstock, Cottage Wall DSP. I used a new MS deep edge punch, Spellbinders label, liquid pearls, distress stickles, & SU glitter brads. I was very happy with how this turned out.
The second card was for a challenge on SCS to use Pear Pizzaz, Baja Breeze, and Perfect Plum. If you scroll down you will see I cased this design from my upline - thank you, Jeri!!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
I made this card for my niece for her birthday. The sentiment is from SU Word Play, the skateboarder is Extreme Skateboarding. I used the sponging technique to create the sunrise/sunset background. The colors in the background are barely banana, peach parfait, tangerine tango, and ruby red. The sentiment is inked in Baja Breeze and the cardstock base is Cool Carribean. A little glue pen & SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter to highlight the snow. I think I am startng to get a hang of these backgrounds they are so much fun!
I made 42 of these cards in 2 evenings. I kept the design simple so they would go together quickly, but I just loved how they turned out. The second version is the less postage version. :) I used SU Real Red & Whisper White paper, Real Red craft ink & dye ink, glue pen, and SU Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The embossing folder is a CB one from last year I believe called Winter House. The sentiments are both from A Cardinal Christmas SU set. I used the MS snowflake corner punch on the inside. I hope you like it.
Monday, November 8, 2010
This is the first real thing I have created since I lost my fur baby 10/19/10. I really wanted to make a card for my BIL for Veteran's Day. I used SU The Free & the Brave for the eagle, SU Occassional Quotes inside the card, Sizzix Thank You #2 folder, Crafts Too stars folder, colors are Whisper White, Real Red, and Night of Navy. Please send a card to your Veterans!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
OK. I have been a little out of sorts lately as you can imagine after my last post. We made these really quick for my kids' school classes. They were both super simple & easy.
The ghosts I made the first one & my kids both did the rest for their class. If you haven't seen them before they are easy! Just take a coffee filter (picked up some at a dollar store), push it over the Tootsie Pop & tie with something black unde the sucker (we used pipe filters). Put a face on the ghost whith a Sharpe.. voila! done! I bet you could easily convert ghosts into angels for Christmas, too.. just maybe add a halo & appropriate colors.
The pencil toppers I picked up from Scrapfest. I used the pumpkin from Gypsy Wanderings (I think!). Then just cut 2 slits about 1/4-1/2 inch apart & slip the pencil through. You can do this with almost any shape. The 1st & 5th graders both loved both projects.. as did the teachers. :) If you look at the picture you can see the back of a pencil on the bottom right.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I know this is not craft related, so please accept my apologies if you are here looking for that today. I had to put our dog, Cinnamon down today, she would have been 15 in January. My heart is broken. I need to journal here a few things about her that I don't want to ever forget. What I will miss about her:
- her nose snuggled in my tummy when she is happy to see me
- greeting me at the door every time until she stopped hearing us come home, but even then, as soon as she saw us she was so excited
- carrying a shoe, slipper, etc around when we got home. We originally let her do this as it kept her from jumping up as a puppy.. she always did this, never hurt the shoe!
- looking up into Derek's loft bed in the morning trying to find him
- following me around every time I left the room
- the pitter patter of doggy feet on hard wood floors
- playing with her rope
-laying her head on my lap
- romping in the snow
- smelling the fresh air outside
- unconditional love for me
- dressing her up at Halloween (guess we won't get to use that costume) :(
- just seeing her lay on her bed
- my companion during the day as I work at home
- snuggling up at night
- just looking at her made me smile
- the softness of the fur around her neck
-the feel of her ears
- the smell of her after her bath of oatmeal smelling dog shampoo
- her wet nose
- her beautiful brown eyes
- her perky ears
- her tail wagging high with the white tip
- playing catch with the tennis ball when she was younger
- playing frisbee
-teaching her to sit, stay, come, etc - 2 training classes!
- treats after she went outside
- love, love, love!
- her brown faux leather doggy bed fluffed up on one side with her head on it
-- or her laying half off of her bed
--watching me walk by to see if I am leaving the room
--called her 'puppy' up until the day she died
-also know as 'fu-fu', Cinny, Mama's Girl, Puppy Dog, Fur Ball (all bring a smile to my face, Woofy, Cinn-a-Minny (coined by vet tech Jenny)
- asked her to say hi to my daddy in heaven and let him know I love and miss him, too.
- tail wagging for a treat
- how she would 'talk' to me -- arr rar rar
- greeting me when I come home, always excited to see me
- coming to me when she didn't feel good
- putting on her gentle leader collar for walks
- laying in my scraproom (usually in the way!)
- born January 2006, we adopted her from the Humane Society in March 2006
- wouldn't hurt a fly or even the injured bird in our back yard
- never hurt anyone, never got mad if you took her food away or treats, etc
- always behaved well at the vet & getting her nails trimmed
- all the neighborhood kids loved her, too
- one ear up & one ear tabbed down
- all things peanut butter - loved it! we put it on any pills & she would gulp it down. She would drool at it on a spoon. When she was younger she recognized the sound of the lid opening & would come running.. as she got older she would have to see it.
- nudging my bed with her wet nose at night and whining for me to put her up once she could no longer jump up
- the sound of her drinking out of her dish in my bedroom at night
-she hated the rain and hated walking in the wet grass to go to the bathroom
- walking down one side of the steps so she could run down the other side (did this until the end)
- snatching bread, pizza, burgers.. anything we left alone on the counter & gobble it quickly before we could take it away
- nice slender healthy build even though we always left her food out all day
- laying with her legs spread out behind her like a cat
- nudging my leg when I was at my desk chair
- Derek coming to find her every morning to give her love, and making sure to pet & hug her before he went to bed
- staying by my side in bed as I recovered from surgery both times, anytime I was sick really
- pushing into us head first with her body when we sat on the floor or if we were lucky in bed at night so we could pet her & rub her hind quarters
-the sound of her nose pushing on the closed wood door, she didn't like me in a room with a closed door if she wasn't in there
- moving around wherever she was resting so that she could always see me..just in case I left the room
- laying on the floor of my scraproom
- hiding when she knew we were leaving & she had to go in her indoor kennel - usually in Cassie or Derek's room, or downstairs
- tieing her up to the basketball hoop pole when I was outside
- fall allergies - itchy feet, surgical cone so she didn't hurt herself, predisone tabs if needed
- Canine I/D special diet dog food for her sensitive stomache for at least 5 years
- Derek said he didn't want another pet cuz letting go is so hard
- Shaker can - 10 ish pennies in a pop can, sealed at the top with duck tape. If she was doing something naughty we would shake the can & she would stop instantly (until her hearing go less in the last couple of years)
- her bark collar.. rarely used ..only when she got jealous if her people were playing rough housing without her, or her mom stepped out of her reach
- looking for the match to my other shoe. She used to drag one around when we got home, never know where you might find it.
-who would have ever thought I might miss seeing those tuffs of dog hair around?
- we kept a sheet on top of our comforter so Cinny could sleep on the bed & we had a washable cover.
Well.. that is all my tired heart & brain can think of now. I am sure I will add more later.
Friday, October 8, 2010
I can't believe it!! I have been on the Cricut MB for over 2 years. This is the first time that I have made the Chirp!! They featured my ladybug bookmarks I made for DS's 1st grade class. The issue it was in is October 07, 2010 · Vol. 228. Here is the link: http://community.provocraft.com/Cricut-Community_postst14420_Ladybug-bookmarks-and-pail-for-1st-Grade.aspx
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Quantities are limited and while supplies last. The green galore card stock is already gone. There is paper as low as $1.49, ribbon, designer paper, bling, accessories. More may be added between 10/5-10/18 so check back!
Monday, October 4, 2010
After seeing my son's ladybug bookmarks, my 5th grade DD wanted some for her class, too. Her teacher really likes owls, so she wanted an owl theme. My daughter helped me pick out all of the colors. I think she did a great job! We used the Create A Critter cart for the owl and Give a Hoot for the tree. I embossed the tree with the D'Vine swirls embossing folder, added stickles to the owl's feet and nose, prima flowers and skittles for the bling. The clouds are made using the MS double scallop punch, glimmer mist, and inked the edges. The grass is several (4 or 5!) layers of the MS grass punch. The bookmark itself again is the SU two tags die. Ribbons are all retired SU In Colors from last year.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I made this card for my DH for our 14th anniversary. :) I tried a couple of new things with this card. This was my first attempt using copics (the stamped image was colored with them). It was also my first attempt at making a natural background using sponge daubers. There are some things I will do differently next time with both of these techniques, but overall I was happy with out it turned out! The sentiment stamp is from CTMH, the image is a retired SU set.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
My DS class is studying the life cycle of the ladybug so I made these bookmarks for them and of course the pail as well for the teacher to keep. My DS really liked them & my DD also wants to make some with an owl for her class. The PP is from a DCWV stack. I used the Create a Critter cartridge for the ladybugs. The bookmark is the SU Two Tags die. Misc ribbon from some big box store, googlie eyes, and bling..of course!
My kids were invited to two friend's birthday parties at the science museum, so I thought these would fit in with that theme. I used the Robotz Cricut Companion CB folders, then colored over the raised embossing. I used the Robotz cartridge as well for the die cut robot. The sentiment is from SU Lots of Bots stamp set. Card stock is all from SU. The inside of the card is the EK Robots punch, and the SU Cog punch.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Here is a video showing the projects I completed at Scrapfest. I had quite a few so I thought a video would be easier than that many pictures! I plan to make another vidoe showing some new techniques with circles that I learned as well.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
A representative of 3M asked me to post my altered ATG video on their FB page. How cool is that, huh?! They also said I could let everyone know that they will be doing some give aways on their facebook page. Who couldn't use some adhesive or a tape gun?? We all could, right. If you want to become a fan to receive updates here is the link to their FB page: http://www.facebook.com/scotchadvancedtapeglider
Sunday, September 12, 2010
One LO I did for a sketch challenge at cropstop. The other set goes with the theme. I still have a few more of this series to get scrapped, too.
I used the black TH enamel again on the drippy goo border punched area & the spider web corners.. love this stuff! I used various Spellbinders for my journaling spots.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
I made this set for my DS 1st Grade teacher. I made another similar set for my DD 5th grade teacher but I forgot to take a picture of her set (very similar just different paper). This is out of the retired Sweet Slumber DSP, colors are Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, and So Saffron. I found this cut set of self-inking stamps & made a matchbox dresser to store them in, along with a coordinating card. I also have a small book to go along with this. Check out the saying on the inside of the card. Isn't that just perfect for a teacher or anyone else who works in public service? That is the new Occasions SU set. The punches I used are the SU owl punch & the MS border punch. Thanks for Owl You Do sentiment also a SU set.