Thursday, February 3, 2011

Secret Sister Cards












I am a Secret Sister on SCS. I am going to describe and list my cards I send my Lil Sis as I make them, then post them all when the swap is over.

The first card I made her was a Valentines Day Card. I have 2 similar variations of this card so I am going to post them both here as one would give the other away I think. These used the Sending Love DSP from SU, Very Vanilla, and Pink Pirouette..lots of inking and border punching!!

The next card is made from Sunny Day DSP (leftovers I couldn't waste!), Poppy Parade, and Peach Parfait card stock. I really liked how this one turned out!

The purple & very vanilla card uses the Pretty Pattern SU background stamp, Punch Pals set for the sentiment, lots of distressing & ribbon. I sent her the For You card, but figured the Thank You was close enough design I better not post it. LOL!

Sending Springtime Wishes - Navy/Pink card. This is my DSS favorite color combo so I thought I would try it.. I love it!! SU Springtime Blossoms st, Night of Navy and Pink Pirouette cardstock. The pink is embossed with the newest SU embossing folder - tulip frame, then I did some pink liquid pearls all on the tulips, labels die cut, night of navy satin ribbon, and a few pearls -- voila! I made about a dozen of these to send to family.

Hang in There -- kite card. The March challenge was to make a spring card had to have something fuzzy (ie: lamb, duck) or springtime ish - kite, etc. So, I used the kite from Create-A-Critte (see my 3/17/11 post). I used a labels die for th cloud & embossed with the TH swirl folder. The DSP is from a DCWV stack. The base colors are Perfect Plum and Pale Plum. The blue is retired Brocade Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment