Monday, March 15, 2010

Album in a Day - Simply Scrapin class kit - w/ free Sale-A-Bration option

Would you like to try to catch up on your scrapbooking? This kit can help you do that - it would be great if you have a graduation coming up that you need to complete an album for, or maybe a special gift, or just to try to get caught up. It is perfect for beginning scrapbookers and advanced as well!

These albums can be as simple or detailed as you like. You really can complete a simple one in about 4 hours. The more details you add the longer it will take. I created my semi detailed one in about 12 hours total - that includes photo cropping, matting, some Cricut die cuts, embellishing, etc.

You can make a variety of album types. You will pick which Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin Kit you would like for your album style.

Yes, it really CAN be done!! You can create a 20 page album (10 2-page layouts) in a day! I will be posting 2 videos showing you my completed album (using a retired kit) so you can see what the basic album & a more detailed one might look like.

I am offering this as a class kit. The cost is $58 which includes priority shipping to you. I have taken classes at retail stores for $20 for a 2 page layout, so this is a good value.

What you will receive:
1) 2 Simply Scrappin Kits (of 1 style)
2) Printed easy to follow directions with pictures
3) All of your paper cut to size as needed
4) 8 additional sheets of 12x12 card stock
5) One sheet of Stampin' Up! dimensionals
6) Price of $58 includes priority shipping from me to you.

Each SU Simple Scrappin kit (you will get 2) contains:
-3 sheets each of 2 dsigns of Designer Paper (6 sheets total)
-2 sheets each of 4 colors of 12x12 textured card stock (8 sheets)
-2 sheets each of 3 styles of 6x12" self-adhesive diecuts (includes borders and journaling spots). These are really nice more like diecuts that sticker. I was not sure I would like them as I am generally not a fan of stickers, but I DO like these! They look realy nice.

Your class kit will have a total of 36 pieces of coordinating 12x12 papers (card stock & Designer Series Paper), 12 sheets of die self-adhesive diecuts, and 1 sheet of Dimensionals. If you add $10 in additional SU products (coordinating ribbon or ink would be nice!)you may choose a free Sale-A-Bration item. Your total cost for 1 kit is $58, you may add a second kit for $45. You may also add any additional items that will fit in your box for no additional shipping costs from me to you.

You can view the Simply Scrappin Kits available here:
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=628 (also top right corner on my blog is a link)


If you are interested and/or would like more information, please send me an email (sbralli@yahoo.com). I have just discovered this class and I am excited to share it with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment