Thursday, March 11, 2010

cropstop.blogspot.com challenge 3/11/10






I would like to challenge everyone to use your dies to cut out anything BUT paper! Some examples could be: chipboard, felt, fabric, foam, etc. Then use that item on a card or layout, whichever you prefer. Here is my example. I used Bigz dies to cut Grungeboard. The swirl flourish and the tag are both Grungeboard. I then inked them in the coordinating red. The swirl is covered in Candy Cane Stickles. The tag was inked, then sprayed with a red tone Glimmer Mist, then outlined with Stickles. Papers are SU & MME.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I never think of cutting anything other than paper with my Cricut....have to try this! TYFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello auntie! It is your favorite redheaded niece probably like.... ever! hehe. (Let's exclude from the equation the fact that I am your only redheaded niece!) I love you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete