Monday, August 9, 2010

CB Embossing Plus




For this card I used the new Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder Blooming Bouquet. It is so cool!! The card stock is all SU - Cherry Cobbler, Black, & Whisper White. After I cut/embossed the design I left it in the folder and inked the image. It was so easy this way & gets exactly where you want it. I think I may need a few more of these! Clean up of the folder was easy I just sprayed stamp cleaner on a paper towel and it wiped right off of the folder. Sentiment stamps are SU, Nesties Labels 6 for the sentiment. I added a little bling in the center and some black nailheds around it. On the Labels 6 I used more of the TH black enamel. This stuff is awesome! The inside of the card I used the MS Embroidered Floral punch.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Stacey...I just got 2 of these Plus folders!! Did you just use the regular sandwich A,B,Folder and B mat for this when embossing ... you didn't go into any detail and I don't want to break anything when I do it. Please reply to

    Joanne = jwin2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete