Monday, August 23, 2010

It's a Blog Sale!!

I am listing some items for sale on my blog. I will most likely be adding more over the next few weeks. I accept paypal. Prices do not include shipping. I can ship these anywhere you will pay actual shipping. If you are interested please email me at sbrall@yahoo.com. Items will be sold on first come/first pay order.

Brand new in packaging Cricut cartridges $25 each:
Heritage
Makin the Grade
Spongebob
Spongebob (2 available)
Pooh and Friends
Pooh Font
Pooh Font (2 available)
An Ocean of Words
An Ocean of Words (2 avalable)
Batman
Batman (2 available)
Happily Ever After
Tinker Bell
Sesame Street
Hello Kitty Font
Cars

I have two new Office Help cartridges available for $10 each. These are new but do not come in a plastic packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment