Saturday, September 4, 2010

Teacher Gifts






I made this set for my DS 1st Grade teacher. I made another similar set for my DD 5th grade teacher but I forgot to take a picture of her set (very similar just different paper). This is out of the retired Sweet Slumber DSP, colors are Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, and So Saffron. I found this cut set of self-inking stamps & made a matchbox dresser to store them in, along with a coordinating card. I also have a small book to go along with this. Check out the saying on the inside of the card. Isn't that just perfect for a teacher or anyone else who works in public service? That is the new Occasions SU set. The punches I used are the SU owl punch & the MS border punch. Thanks for Owl You Do sentiment also a SU set.

No comments:

Post a Comment