Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Kid's Halloween Projects



OK. I have been a little out of sorts lately as you can imagine after my last post. We made these really quick for my kids' school classes. They were both super simple & easy.

The ghosts I made the first one & my kids both did the rest for their class. If you haven't seen them before they are easy! Just take a coffee filter (picked up some at a dollar store), push it over the Tootsie Pop & tie with something black unde the sucker (we used pipe filters). Put a face on the ghost whith a Sharpe.. voila! done! I bet you could easily convert ghosts into angels for Christmas, too.. just maybe add a halo & appropriate colors.

The pencil toppers I picked up from Scrapfest. I used the pumpkin from Gypsy Wanderings (I think!). Then just cut 2 slits about 1/4-1/2 inch apart & slip the pencil through. You can do this with almost any shape. The 1st & 5th graders both loved both projects.. as did the teachers. :) If you look at the picture you can see the back of a pencil on the bottom right.

No comments:

Post a Comment