Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Classic Convertibles





DH's B-Day is coming up & I am pretty sure he would rather have a convertible than a mini van (ok, so would I, but not practical! LOL!) .. I had this idea in my head for awhile. I started with a black a2 size card base. I found some light blue pattern paper in my stash, some green (I think this is from the retired SU Manchester DSP). I used nesties for the clouds and the sun. The sun has Happy Birthday stamped in just a slightly darker color - I wanted it to blend in more than stand out. I tore my green paper, inked up all the edges, then distressed the edges. I used a white ink pen on the black paper to create the road. I was really pleased with how this turned out. Let me know what you think. I also added Crystal Effects to the windshield (which doesn't show well), and glitter pen to the chrome areas on the car to make them shiny!

1 comment: