Thursday, March 17, 2011

Create-A-Critter cards - Hippo & Frog







I think I made 36 hippo cards and 24 frog cards!! They were a lot of fun. I also made another Create-A-Critter card but you are going to have to wait to see that one until I can post the cards I sent to my DSS -- on May 1 -sorry!

The hippo and frog were both cut at 2.5 inches.

Hippo card details -- I used Brilliant Blue cardstock, Crushed Curry (yellow frame) & ribbon, and black for the mat. The black is embossed with a dots folder, the hippo is made from SU Brilliant Blue DSP - I cut one to look more girlish and another set to look more boyish (the one with no flower on the rump!).. added some googly eyes & pop-dotted him/her up. The stamp sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.

Frog card -- Glorious Green cardstock base, Summer Sun is the yellow embossed w/ TH Rays embossing folder, MS ribbon punched on the edges of the yellow & black base. I emossed the frog with one of the folders from the Animal Prints CB set, cut a smooth yellow tummy for him and inked the edges in green. The sentiment stamp is SU Unfrogettable cut with 1 3/8" circle punch layered on Glorious Green scalloped circle punch. Ribbon is misc (used up another whole role + -- yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment