Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Matchbox Miniatures Treat Boxes

The Stampin' Up! Matchbox die is by far my favorite Bigz XL die.  It is so much easier and quicker to make than even using the Cricut to cut them as the die puts the score lines and perforations right on the paper for you.  The Bigz XL dies do not fit in a Cuttlebug, only in a Big Shot or Big Shot Pro machine.  If you don't have a Big Shot yet this would be a great time to join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and get one for free..until Oct 31 only.  If you already have a Big Shot you can choose up to $100 of extra merchandise & get the die for free!

You can sign up right online anytime of day here:  https://www.stampinup.com/ScoreWeb/OnlineIDA/Agreement.aspx

I used a lot of various papers on these some are Stampin' Up! retired some are misc. from my stash.  I used a lot of retired Crushed Curry Polka dot ribbon and card stock great fall color! I think I made about 25 of these - one set I forgot to take a picture of!! oops! sorry! We are giving these to soccer coaches, teachers, friends, etc. 

The "thank you" sentiment stamp is from the Just Believe (11648 $33.95 wood mount, 120453 $25.95 clear mount - p.109), the sentiment is stamped on the retired Designer Label punch that was just on the clearance rack (make sure you check that often!) which is layered on the Decorative Label punch (120907 $16.95 p.209).  I also used some More Mustard retired ribbon. 

You can fit 4 miniature size candy bars in each box. 




No comments:

Post a Comment