Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personalized Earrings Organizer

My daughter recently got her ears pierced and can now change out her earrings so she has been asking for an organizer.  I found this plastic bead storage containter at WM for $5.  I have a bunch of vinyl from when Lowe's clearanced out their vinyl, so this is what I came up with.  You can cut vinyl on your Cricut if you have one, too. I used my SU Big Shot Dies for this project.  I used the Alphabet Simple Letters (115960 $89.95 p.223), Serif Essentials Alphabet (113464 $149.95 p.223), an the retired Baskets and Blooms die for the flowers.. added a bit of bling & voila!!  My daughter thought it was great (priceless!).  These dies are great items to get if you quaify for a 1/2 price hostess gift or bonus $100 demo sign on for October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment