Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza sale Mon., Nov 21, 2011- Wed., Nov 30, 2011

Online Extravaganza, our annual sale to kick off the holiday shopping season, will begin Monday, November 21, 2011, and run through Wednesday, November 30, 2011. While this promotion is perfect for online orders during an especially busy time of year, sale prices will be available on all order types.

Log in to my Online Store* (My website) on Monday, November 21, to take advantage of great savings, like FREE digital downloads valued at $40 when you buy My Digital Studio Express, 60 percent off select Designer Fabrics, and 30 percent off an exclusive ribbon bundle!
In addition, there will be two items on sale for 24 hours only (November 21, 12:01 AM – 11:59 PM [MT].

I know I will not want tomiss this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment