I had so much fun making the jar for Jeri that I decided to make them for all of my husband's team at work and then my own team as well. This time I added a thank you topper and tootsie rolls instead of the lemon heads. Again, the initials are done using the negative of the new Stampin' Up! Bigz Alphabet die cut out of vinyl, and using etching cream (see previous post).
I am a mother to 2 wonderful kids, and wife to a great husband! I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in March of 2009. I have been scrapbooking for well over 10 years. I attending my first Stampin' Up! Convention in July 2011 and it was great! I am bilingual in Spanish and English.