So, after making just the initial on the jar I decided to make a slightly bigger container with her full name on it. I used the same concept as the J jar in my previous post, but lined the letters all up. The letters ended up curving slightly up and to the right, which turned out kind of fun. I then used all the new 2012 In Color card stock (butterfly punch), ribon, and accessories. I like how it turned out. Just be warned the more letters the more difficult to line them up!
I am a mother to 2 wonderful kids, and wife to a great husband! I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in March of 2009. I have been scrapbooking for well over 10 years. I attending my first Stampin' Up! Convention in July 2011 and it was great! I am bilingual in Spanish and English.