Monday, July 18, 2011

Any interest in Stampin' Up! Classes?

Starting in late August or early September I am considering offering some classes. These would be mostly Stampin' Up! classes in card making, scrapbooking, etc. Classes may include other non-SU items as well. I am still in the planning stages and would appreciate it if you may be interested to email me and/or post here and let me know what types of classes you may be interested in - cards, scrapbooking, techniques, 3D, etc. If there is enough interest I may also offer them online and you would just pay the shipping to you. I could perhaps do video tutorials and/or printed directions with pictures if you are not local.

All classes I do hold will be offered at a 50% discount if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator in my downline.

I also would like to start holding workshops, so if you are intersted in holding a workshop through me let me know. You may also get class discounts if you hostess a workshop. Workshops can be local or a book party if you are not local.

No comments:

Post a Comment