Monday, July 18, 2011

Back from Stampin' Up! Convention 2011

I am back from Stampin' Up! Conventin 2011 and thought it was high time I update my blog!! The last few months have been crazy busy in my life with lots of changes and I am ready to get back into creatig and posting again. I had such a fabulous time at convention I am very inspired and ready to go. I met some great people (miss ya already, Becky!) and got lots of FREE stuff! woo hoo!! ..... ah... too bad the airline however mistagged my luggage & all of it is likely in Houston, TX OMG!!! I hopefully will hear back from the airline today saying they have it and it is on the way to me!!

Stay tuned for lots of new inspiring posts coming to my blog!!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you too!! Glad to see that you are inspired to post again and get some classes going!!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete