Monday, January 17, 2011

Bird Sympathy




I made another sympathy card today. This one uses the SU colors Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla. The Very Vanilla is embossed with Cuttlebug birds and swirls folder. The sentiment is rtired SU, ribbn from Crop Stop, SU bird punch and glitter brad. I used an eye shadow sponge to ink the embossed birds in Baja Breeze ink, then covered them with Viva Decor pearl colored pearl pen. I also outlined the baja breeze layer of my Spellbinders Label 11 with the pearl pen as well. SU pearls. The bird is embossed with D'Vine swirls folder, double popdotted up.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you embossed the bird! I've never tried that with my punches. Is it easier to punch it out first, then put through the machine? Or punch after the paper's been embossed?

    ReplyDelete