Thursday, January 6, 2011

Birthday party Thank You's





Hi, everyone! It is been awhile since I have done much posting. December was busy! I do have a few projects to show you that I haven't had time to post yet, but it was a slow month overall. For starters, here are the Thank You's I made for my DD to give to her friends from her Birthday party (it was in November but I am told it is never too late for a Thank You.. so.. here it is). I used vanilla card stock embossed with the CB Thank You folder. I am not sure what color the pink card stock is but I think it is a retired SU color, old olive is the green. The stamp is SU All a Flutter from last year's mini. I colored the butterflies with SU markers then used the closes Stickles colors to go over it.. DD loved the butterflies! Any tips for better close-up pics? I'm using MF but I still cant get good close-ups! Of course there are a few variations of the same card, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment