Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One In a Melon - Non-Traditional Valentine colors



I spent quite awhile making this card for my DS. I am going to give him this for Valentine's Day as he doesn't like the pinks/reds so much. The card is 5 1/4" square, Night of Navy bordering on So Saffron embossed with a 5x7 older & inked over the embossed area in cocolate chip. I wanted the sentiment to look like an award type ribbon. I used my copics again still trying to get that rigt, but I really do like how they give a nice even coloring. I also used Spellbinders, blue bling, night of navy ribbon & ink. The sentiment stamp is one from The Pink Stamper sets. Oh.. and of course the cutey pie image stamp from Sarah Kay.

3 comments:

  1. Stacy, this is fabulous!! The coloring is wonderful and I love the color combo too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge on the CropStop Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stacy this is just adorable and I love the image. so cute great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! Love this boy-themed card! Thanks for joining us at CropStop this week!

    ReplyDelete