I saw the robot card in the latest issue of Creating Keepsakes and thought it would be perfect for my DS's school valentines. There were minimal instructions with it, trying to encourage us all to be creative I think. So, I will list the items I used for mine. I changed it up a bit. First of all the card base is 4 1/4 by 4 1/4, the mat is 4x4. The head is made up of a 7/8" square punch, the smallest heart from the SU heart trio punch for the ears, and a 3/4" circle trimmed down for the mouth. I used a giant pop dot that I have left still from the 90's and just knew there would be a use for them some day! LOL! The neck, arms, and legs are all done with gray paper that was run through the crimper the strips are about 1/4" wide (hand cut, it's easier!). The legs are about 1 1/2" long, the arms 1", and the neck just a tiny bit of whatever was left over. The candy bar was wrapped in black card stock 1 1/2" x 3", the heart is the middle size from the heart trio punch, glitter glued up. The hands are one of the flowers from the SU flower trio punch, cut in half, then snipped off one petal on each side of the hand so it would have 5 fingers instead of 7. The feet are a 7/8" circle punch cut in half. I added some TH black enamel to the hands and feet to gve it some pop and dimension. The sentiment stamp is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. This was my 3rd attempt. The other 2 were ok, but this is the one I am going to replicate. The red card stock is some misc thin stuff again from my very old collection that I am happy to use up (& the first graders won't care I'm sure!). The orange DSP is from an older DCWV stack. The great thing with the crimped extremeties is they are a bit poseable. My DS really likes it!
I am a mother to 2 wonderful kids, and wife to a great husband! I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in March of 2009. I have been scrapbooking for well over 10 years. I attending my first Stampin' Up! Convention in July 2011 and it was great! I am bilingual in Spanish and English.